Health for Life

THE MORPHINE BOMB

In case you haven’t heard, there is a great NATURAL remedy for relieving pain!! 

In November, I traveled with my mom who has extremely painful, advanced osteoarthritis; she has been using wintergreen, peppermint, clove and Panaway to relieve her symptoms.  She found relief with these oils, but had run out of them so I made up a capsule of the MORPHINE BOMB.  She awoke the next morning with absolutely NO pain.  We did lots of sight-seeing in the mountains , spent the whole day on our feet  and then went to a wedding.  By evening she reported that she still didn’t have any pain and her feet weren’t painful-which was not her norm.  This was truly amazing for her considering she has lived with severe, chronic pain and has had to take numerous medications.   

I gave her the oils and some capsules to continue the protocol once she returned home and she has reported that she is now pain-free…and she is AMAZED!!!  So, here’s the recipe for you to share with those you love!!

Place 5 drops each of Frankincense, Idaho Balsam Fir and Copaiba in a capsule and take 1-2 times daily.  My mom has been able to do only one capsule a day and still be pain free!! Thank God for these beautiful oils!

Re-print from 

"Kristy West"

Views: 835

Graphics & Images Store

Networking

Review healthforlife.ning.com on alexa.com

Events

Latest Activity

Bridgid Riebold is now friends with Pamela Heyen ~Admin~ and Cristina Rose Campbell
Oct 15
Bridgid Riebold left a comment for Pamela Heyen ~Admin~
Oct 15
Shannon McCormick liked Pamela Heyen ~Admin~'s discussion Acne
Oct 3
Cristina Rose Campbell left a comment for Shannon McCormick
Oct 3
Shannon McCormick is now a member of Health for Life
Oct 3
Pamela Heyen ~Admin~ left a comment for Laura Gonzalez
Sep 19
Laura Gonzalez is now a member of Health for Life
Sep 19
Pamela Heyen ~Admin~ shared their discussion on Twitter
Aug 26

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Pamela Heyen ~Admin~.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service